Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Memorial Ride in Honor of Colin

Baton Rouge Advocates for Safe Streets (BRASS) announces that there will be memorial

ride on Saturday, June 13, 2009, to commemorate the anniversary of Colin's accident (June 9, 2008).  The ride, to promote bicycle and pedestrian safety awareness in Baton Rouge, will start at 8:00 a.m. at Farr Park on River Road and proceed to the River Center.  All concerned riders are invited to participate. For more information contact: Mark Upton  (225) 235-5644,                            Uptonlaw@bellsouth.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about Colin lots today. I miss his smile and humor. They are both vividly in my memory.

My heart goes out to the Goodier family, and I wish them my very best.

Jess Bolkcom
UVA 2003

Unknown said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Goodiers. Beth and I have been thinking about Colin all week.

Beth and Jonathan Bishop